About the Malone Chamber of Commerce
Our Services and Activities Include:
- Staffing the Visitor’s Information Center at 497 East Main Street. We provide informative brochures, flyers, and magazines of member businesses for tourists and business visitors to the area. We answer hundreds of questions a week both in person and over the phone for those wondering about area businesses and destinations.
- Small Business Support across the area with Chamber sponsored business seminars, grant and loan information, networking sessions, and additional opportunities as they arise. More information can be found on our Business Development or Business Resources pages.
- Community Revitalization Efforts with our Chamber-sponsored events such as the Annual Sidewalk Sale and Summerfest (more events can be found here) or our Community Programs such as the Walk/Bike Challenge or work on the Malone Historical District.
- And Much More! We work with many civic organizations with funding and fundraising, promote our member businesses through marketing, work closely with the county tourism agency, and work with the North Country Chamber of Commerce to help bring health insurance and energy savings to local businesses.
- 200+ Members
- We represent Businesses from 7 counties and 2 states.
- Our Members come from over 25 different industries.